- 2 tubes refrigerated biscuits (I used Philsbury Flakey Biscuits that come 8 in a can)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 cup of brown sugar
2. Mix white sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
3. Melt butter in a microwave safe bowl and then mix in the brown sugar.
4. Cute each biscuit into fourths. (I like to use a pizza cutter to cut the dough.)
5. Dip each piece of dough in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
6. Place half of the dough in the well greased Bundt Pan. (Do NOT press the dough together.)
7. Pour half of the butter/sugar mixture over the first half of dough.
8. Put the rest of the biscuit dough into pan and then pour the rest of the butter mixture of dough.
9. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook for 35 minutes.
10. Let cool in pan for 5 minutes. Then turn pan over onto plate.
This monkey bread just pulls apart with your fingers and melts in your mouth!
Note: I sometime make this recipe the night before. I just put the bundt pan in the fridge after finishing with the dough. Then just stick it in the oven in the morning!
Now here is a couple of pictures of my sweet little monkeys!