Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Two Big Steps for two little girls

Daddy loves his girls.




Campell loves her baby sis.
I was hoping to capture Adeline roll from her stomach to her back for the first time...


But instead...she rolled from her back to her tummy after a diaper and clothing change!
I would not normally put "jay bird" pictures on here, but these two were just too funny!


Trip to the Dollar General.
My independent little girl!
Campbell has been giving me a bit of a hard time at the grocery store.  Sometimes she likes to walk on her own, other times she wants me to hold her.  She also likes to "help" me push the cart a lot as well.  Well, we went to the Dollar General the other day, and Campbell decided she wanted to walk on her own this day.  I let her pick out some gold fish as I shopped to find the things I needed.  I turn around to see that Campbell had found this little wagon in the store...She then wanted to put "her groceries" in "her cart."  She followed me around the store pulling her  little wagon along behind her.  I let this pass because at least I would be able to get through the store with out a crying fit, but I knew that surely at the check-out when she discoverd that we would not be buying the wagon that she would throw a pitching fit.  But to my surprise, we got to the check-out, she handed me the gold fish and then went to put "her cart" where she found it!  Whew!  I think I may let her push a stroller or wagon around the grocery store more often now.


Well, it was a "momunmental" week at the Norris house-hold.  Adeline rolled over and Campbell made it through the grocery store without pitching a fit! Both were big deals for us! :)


We also baked "Dark Chocolate Fudge Brownies" and a "Sour Cream Pound Cake" for a Bake sale at the church. I am sure it was yummy but unfortunately I did not do any taste-testing... I have started a low-carb diet.  
    Diets are my least favorite thing, but it is time to get rid of this baby weight!  I figured I would try to start with a low-carb diet and go from there.  I have actually had some really yummy dishes that I will share with you later such as pecan crusted chicken with steamed vegeatables.

    I also shared some of the brownies for Brian to take to his Home Building event.  He said that everyone came to this boothe just for the brownies!  We just hope the sweet treat may land him a sweet deal. ;)  You can check their site out here- RiverValley Homes. 
They build custom homes, remodel homes and even build homes for some of their selected floor plans.




   
 

3 comments:

  1. Haha! I love the naked pics of adeline! Look at all that junk in the trunk! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job Honey I am proud of you!!!
    - Your Main Man

    ReplyDelete