Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ice (Cream) of Wheat

I know this blog shouts "you know I am a parent." So, if you are one that gets annoyed by parents bragging on their child's every move, then please do not read.
But I just have to say that my two-year old potty trained herself in one day all by her self. I kid you not, she went to the potty all on her own(number one and number 2!) I will spare all the details. But lets just say that we were proud, especially considering I had not been enforcing the potty yet. So, we decided to celebrate this mile stone in her little young life with none other than some ICE CREAM!! This kid loves her some ice cream. You say ice cream, and she starts running to the car.








Our sweet little Adeline also reached a miltestone this week, SOLIDS. We started her with some cream of wheat. Man, I do not think I was ready for this. For one, I can not believe that she is 6 months old, for two, I forgot what a mess this is, and for three, it takes like weeks before she will even be able to get anything down! But thats just part of it. I'd do anything for my little bundles of joy.







And just a few more pictures from the week...

This is what happens, when a two year old dresses herself...a deflated inner tube and sunglasses...


Enjoying her ice cream! "Dats good!"



"Cheeeeeese"

That's all folks! Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of C in the inner tube is HILARIOUS!

    I can't believe she potty trained herself?!?! Seriously!??!

    ReplyDelete