Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Preparing for Fall Festival and Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

Well, you may have noticed that I'm behind on my "blogging."  This time, I have been making apple butter..
So, if its been a while since I've last posted, its probably because I have been peeling fruits of some sort!

We have also been preparing for the Fall Festival in Rogersville, Alabama. If you live anywhere close by, Please come see us!! It is this Saturday, October 16 from 10:00-2:00 in the downtown area (parking lot behind Hardee's.) We will be selling pumpkins, pear preserves, apple butter, pumpkin bread, sausage cheese muffins, chocolate goodies and other yummy treats along with many other vendors!  (I will post pictures and recipes on this later.)

Here is a picture from last year..

I was 9 months pregnant, mind you...
Also, let me tell you about our past weekend... We went to the pumpkin patch with some friends from Church.  Campbell had an absolute blast.  I must say that she takes after her Daddy because she was out there bossing the animals around the pin.

This pig would squeal and run away as Campbell just giggled and kept chasing!

Adeline on the other hand is a bit more timid around animals.
She was hanging on to Daddy for dear life.

Some other highlights of the trip were...

The baby ducks..Campbell was mesmerized..


They both enjoyed the miniature horse.




Campbell enjoyed the toddler play area.



 While Adeline enjoyed a snack.
And Campbell even got to be the leader of the "cow train.
We also got to pick out our own pumpkins..i.e.- Campbell picked out a pumpkin for Daddy, a pumpkin for Mommy, a pumpkin for Campbell and a pumpkin for Adeline.



And because Campbell dominated the photo shoot at the pumpkin patch, let me show you Adeline's new trick.
She likes to climb up in this rocking chair and rock herself...or Stand...
Whew!  3 days later I am finally finished this blog..quite a few interruptions these days!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment