Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

School!!!!!

School! School!  School!  Campbell's going to school!  Those are the phrases we have been shouting around our house lately in efforts to get Campbell excited about her first experience with with school.

We decided it was about time to socialize our bubbly little 2 year old this year.  She has basically never been away from home and has only stayed with family members for short periods of time as well as the nursery at church.  So I was not sure how her first few days out from under Momma's wing would go.  But she sure was excited this morning as we were getting ready to go. 



    I was not sure how she would act when we got there, but she acted like she knew exactley what to do!







In the meantime, Adeline and I went for a walk, and then the poor thing was exhausted!  So we went home so she could nap.  So, what in the world was I supposed to do???  I got a few things done around the house, then got to take a shower and get ready in peace(this never happens!)  And before I knew it, it was time to pick Campbell up!

I got to pick Campbell up thinking she would be so excited to see me and she practically ignored me!  She was waiting her turn as the teacher passed out treats.  The teacher said she was super sweet and never fussed and was a great teacher helper.  Campbell seemed to enjoy her day and is looking forward to going back to school!  I can't believe she is old enough to start pre-school, even if it is only 4 hours for 2 days a week!

Well that's all for now, hopefully I will get better about taking and posting pictures as well as recipes.  Have a fantastic day!



1 comment:

  1. awww...how precious and excited our little Cam is to go to school!!!

    ReplyDelete