Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

While I was sleeping..

So, I put precious Adeline in her bed for a nap, and right to sleep she goes.
      Then, I take Campbell to her room for a nap, and she ought to be tired after a full day of school.
               Then, I decide that I will lay down for a little while also...Mommy's need their rest too!

Well..about an hour later..I hear Campbell talking to someone.. who? I'm not sure.
         But this is what I discovered....



Campbell in a swimsuit, socks, and crocs!! And EVERY SINGLE piece of clothing from her drawers scattered across the floor!

I love that girl, but sometimes she does the craziest things!!

And this one likes to scoot...

She does not, will not, never will she crawl...She just scoots right along just fine on her bottom! :)

Have a great weekend, it's finally fall!


4 comments:

  1. This is hilarious!! I just laughed real hard!

    She is too funny! I miss her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry...this is lele. I guess i'm logged into eric's account

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss my girls soooooooo bad! Just think she is not even sweet 16 yet!

    ReplyDelete